"Using natural resources prudently and managing waste are key to sustainable development. Jennings are committed to incorporating these principles into its business practices. "
Jennings recognise that management of the Company's activities in an environmentally responsible manner makes sound business sense and demonstrates a commitment to the principles of sustainability.
The company is committed to a structured approach to the management of its activities, ensuring compliance with environmental legislation, regulations, and all other relevant guidance and recognised best practices.
Waste reduction is a key factor and a priority in improving environmental performance. We seek to conduct our activities in such a manner that efficient use is made of every resource we consume.
We are working with our customers and supply chain partners to improve the sustainability and environmental performance of projects, and to reduce waste and minimise the impact of our operations on the environment.
Our commitment to the environment includes :-
- Avoiding pollution on site.
- Managing and controlling the environmental impacts of our activities and those of our subcontractors.
- Providing the resources and training to ensure staff can manage the environment.
- Employing effective waste management practices and procedures.
- Achieving ISO 14001 accreditation for our Environmental Management System.